Male Extra are a relatively new product on the male enhancement market and have already made it clear that they are here to stay. The pills are packed with good ingredients that should make your erections rock hard and longer lasting.
The pills are mainly made from pomegranate extract that has an awesome effect on your blod flow to your penis.
Results after 6 months:
- Longer lasting erections
- Stronger and much harder erections
- Control when you cum
- Up to 25% thicker penis (Follow the penis enlargement program to get that result)
- Up to 25% longer penis during erection (Follow the penis enlargement program to get that result)
The pills are not cheap but they are in my opinion worth it all!
User Review( votes)
It’s a complete penis enlargement and enhancement system, that consists of two essential components: the penis enhancement supplement and enlargement exercises. Here are some of the most important things that you should know about it.
How does Male Extra pills work?
Based on the official website, the Male Extra could help you improving the size of your penis and it enhances the sexual performance at the same time.
With this supplement, more blood will be driven into the penis chambers, resulting to long-lasting erection results – especially with continuous use.
The explanation behind this is that, the additional pressure of the blood flow to the penis may cause the member to enlarge. Likewise, the combination of the most powerful ingredients is the reason why Male Extra has been very potent. Here are some of the ingredients present in the supplement.
Male Extra ingredients:
- Niacin and Pomegranate
The combination of these ingredients is probably the main reason why Male Extra has been very popular lately. The manufacturers behind this amazing product have revealed that 500mg of niacin and pomegranate are present in this supplement. For those who are not aware, this is probably one of the highest concentrations available in male enhancement supplements. Based on studies1 and clinical trials, both of these are known to cure erectile dysfunction among men, and it could also increase one’s sex drive. These ingredients improve the hardness of the penis, and if combined together, they maintain the membranes around the shaft. Aside from that, those who have taken these ingredients have noticed that the feeling of tiredness has dramatically reduced.
This ingredient is best known for boosting the libido of the user.
Classified as a form of Amino Acid, L-arginine is an ingredient that produces nitric acid. This helps the blood vessels dilate, resulting to better blood flow, and harder erections. You can ready a study on L-Arginine from the Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School here.
Unfortunately, most people aren’t aware that Zinc is very important, especially to a man’s health. For one, it improves the sperm count and it protects the sperm against alien bodies that could potentially harm it. Thus, in order to ensure a general penis health, Zinc should be taken regularly.
Male Extra side effects
Despite the fact that the Male Extra supplement is fairly new in the market, the men behind this product are quite confident that the use of it wouldn’t cause any kind of side effects. Since it’s an all-natural supplement, you’ll have the guarantee that what the manufacturers are saying is true.
- Since the Male Extra has been specifically designed to help men achieve bigger and harder erections, you’ll have the privilege of improving your sexual experience as well.
- It comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. What does it mean? You wouldn’t lose anything by trying this product, because you can simply ask for a refund.
- The company behind the Male Extra have included a free educational material that will help the users achieve better penis health.
- Aside from improving the size, it also promises to enhance your sexual performance as well– this was made possible, because it promotes better ejaculation control.
- Unlike other products available in the market, the Male Extra doesn’t have any adverse effects. That means you can use the treatment without worrying about anything.
- It contains a plethora of ingredients that can improve the sexual desire of the person, resulting to better sexual performance.
- It’s recommended by physicians, stating that it’s a male supplement that can cure erectile dysfunction effectively.
- Not only will it improve your penis size, but your overall health as well.
- As compared to other products, the Male Extra is a fairly new product in the market, and because of that, finding reviews about it can be quite difficult.
- Since you can’t buy the Male Extra through the use of an NHS prescription, you have no choice, but to pay the full price.
- It is a quite expensive products compared to some other products, but there are bulk discounts that you can take advantage of.
Male Extra results
The picture above is taken from maleextra.com and shows how much you can expect in terms of gains over a period of 6 months.
Personally I think 2.6 (6,6 cm) inch in length gain is too long and that would never happen in real life. The real gains you should expect from Male Extra is 0.5 – 1.2 inch longer during an erection and 0.5 – 1 inch longer penis girth.
Where to buy?
For those who are wondering where they can buy this male enhancement supplement, you can buy it from the official site (maleextra.com), and it doesn’t matter wherever you live, since the company offers international shipping!
Truth be told, it’s always hard to review a new product in the market, especially when it’s as sensitive and controversial as a penis enhancement supplement.
Though, the evidence surrounding the Male Extra suggests that it’s one of the most effective supplements that you can try. It has a blend of the most powerful ingredients that encourages penis growth in just a short amount of time. What are you waiting for? Give it a try. You have nothing to lose anyway, since you can easily ask for a refund.
Do you have any questions about Male Extra? Feel free to ask them in the comments or at email@example.com
1 Aida Zarfeshany, Sedigheh Asgary,1 and Shaghayegh Haghjoo Javanmard. 2014 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4007340/